Rev. T.F. de Haan, was minister from 1843-1844, and was one of the first professors of the Theological University in Kampen, wich was founded by Rev. A. Brummelkamp Sr in 1854. This picture is a copy of the original photo which is still hanging in the consistoryroom of the Noorderkerk in Groningen.
(Note: This photo is originally not a part of this
document, but added by : J.K.Berends)
Back to : Document